Wednesday, December 4, 2013

STB - All I want for Christmas

 
Hi everyone!
Well. let me tell you.....I have never scrapped so many
Christmas projects at once!
My scrappy space is overflowing with Merry and Bright
layouts and cards - it truly is a Christmas miracle!
 
Sadly, this is my last project for
It has been a great 6 months, it is such a great team
to be on and I will miss it so much!
It's time for some fresh blood however and I'm looking
forward to the new team reveal.
 
This month's challenge is all about Christmas.
This is an older photo of Corey but one of my favourites.
It's a pretty simple design, just used lots of paper layouts
and embellie cluster.
 

 
The papers and stickers are from
October Afternoon - Make It Merry collection.
Now, that is my type of Christmas!!
 
 
 
 
I made this chiffon flower and topped with a rhinestone
from The Trinket Track . The doilie is also
from the shop. I just love these October Afternoon buttons - they
are just gorgeous!

 
 
Now, I won't remind any of you how many
days until Christmas but hasn't it come so quickly!
But first.....I have to get through the last week of school.
My kids have a pretty impressive social life!
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Monica
xoxo
 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING the snowman and deer!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

LOOOOOVE ur brights.....& that chiffon flower... magical!!!!!

Heather McMahon said...

Great layout Monica. Sorry to see you leave STB but I hope you have something interesting lined up for the new year. Looking forward to see what you do next!

Lynette said...

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Your page is gorgeous Monica.