Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pagedrafts Christmas release!

 
 
The Pagedrafts Christmas release is here!!!
 
 
 
Nothing gets those creative juices flowing like some
fabulous sketches!
Em has outdone herself, releasing a series of sketches
catered to scrappers of all styles!
I just love this sketch and knew I had to use it
for the release:
 
 
 
 
I've used greens and reds but added a burst of blue
to give the traditional colour scheme a little
modern flavour.
 
 
The flower is Manor House creations
and the piece is made up of the flower itself, berry branch
and the foam twirls - really gorgeous!!
 
 
 
 
I've coated the entire chipboard
frame with silver glitter for a festive touch and
added a cotton crochet doilie border.

 
Okay...another sneak peek at the floral piece - if
you know me, you would know I tend
to struggle with flowers, but this one has to rate as
one of my favourites ever! I definitely need to
get some more of these!

 
I did play with another sketch which you can see
along with my layout example on
Of course, if you want more inspiration and would
love to download the entire Page Drafts
Christmas release, visit the blog
Em has truly outdone herself this time!
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Monica
xoxo
 
 




4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the flowers and the twine!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Stunning - that flower works sooo well & I love how you've fussied up the 'frame'....gorgeous photo, too:):):) HINT...you know how your side bar photos are 'big'...I'm pretty sure when you 'add' them, or edit, there's a box you can tick which says it will downsize them....it's under where you 'upload the link' box, near the bottom ....so tick the box....I THINK that's right!!!

Lizzyc said...

This is so lovely, that photo just melts my heart.. very sweet, love the colors you have used too.. great take on the sketch!

Lynette said...

Stunning page. Wow. I love everything about it.