Tuesday, November 5, 2013

STB - November challenge

 
 
The scrap the boys September challenge
is up and running!
This month it's all about Man's best friend.
If you hop on over to the blog you will see layouts featuring
everything from dogs to dummies!
Don't you just love how diverse a simple prompt can be?
I decided to scrap a layout about my son Dylan and
our very spoilt kitty Amy.
He adores her and she can be found either on his bed or asleep
in  his closet - if she isn't getting cuddles from him already!
This picture was taken the day we got her!
 
 

I've mainly used acrylic paint and stamping for my background.
I've gotten out my pens and have started to use my
stencils for drawing and then have been filling the space with
whatever medium takes my fancy :0)
 
 
I've used some fabric banners from The Trinket Track
and made a sculpey button - I love the texture
and whimsy of sculpey embellishments, they are so much fun!
 

 
Well, it has been a nightmare the last few days!
I have had limited Internet access and have not been able to access
a lot of files etc....... thankfully, everything is back up and running!
I'll be blog hopping along to see what you have all been
up to - I feel like I have been away for so long! What did I miss??
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Monica
xoxo

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! I love love love that sweet photo, the yellows and the hexagons and arrows!!!!

carlies said...

Absolutely awesome! design:}

Lizzy Hill said...

I ADORE your sculpey buttons...just used one today!!! And this LO...the hexagons, the chevrons, the YELLOW....I'm in serious luuuuurrrrvvveeee.....& I'm glad the computer is behaving again:):):)

Adriana B said...

such an adorable page, love the colour too :) wonderful work :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh lovely layout!! :D